Online Tutoring

eTutoring Business Support For Tutors

I have students, but dont have whiteboard to teach

Views: 5231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to know. How did you get your students? Have you started online tutoring? If not try with www.scribblar.com and come up with your feedback.

Hello every one,

First time on this board and first time with online tutoring concept , excuse me if  asked a silly question , What are the prerequsite for tutoring mathematics to higher clases online,  few of my students shifted from India to US and Europe and are requesting  me to teach them maths . So I do not knoww how to go ahead ???

How do i go ahead ,do i buy HP digital equipments (hardware ) ???

If some one can suggest  the best IT architecture soluting to teach maths

Kindly advice 

Thank You

Seema, i have been using wiziq.com for past two years. Here you can register for free and have a look at their whiteboard. They also conduct a number of online classes from time to time to explain the technique. They have mathematical tools on that board and is quite user friendly. For teaching maths you will need a pen tablet which is available in the market. I found the one by Wacom the best though slightly more expensive than the 'Iball' one. You need a little practice to conduct a class.You can get in touch with me if u need any help at sengupta.kajal@gmail.com.You need a broadband connection, headset to conduct the class.
Thank You kajal and excuse me for replying a bit late as iam new to this and slowing picking up Thanks once again
I recommend vyew.com myself, but there are many options out there for you.  I found that no 2 are identical.  It all comes down to you deciding on which tools you need to conduct your tutoring sessions.
Yes wiziq is best for that you can also contact me at lksharma148@gmail.com

I am in the process of getting the whiteboard software

That's great to hear.  Let us know which one you choose.

RSS

Online Tutoring Basics

Get your free report on How To Start An Online Tutoring Business.

Type your name and email address below and click submit. Within minutes, you'll receive step by step information to start your online tutoring business with little or no money.

First Name:
Email Address:

"Find Out How This Online Tutoring Pioneer Will Hand You Proven Blueprints for Earning $25 to $75 Per Hour Working From Home In Your Pajamas As An Online Tutor"

Click Here For The Details

Online Tutoring Forum

Language Acquisition in Young Children

Several studies have shown that young children from disadvantaged homes are more likely to enter school with a tremendous vocabulary gap when compared to their peers from more advantaged backgrounds.  Some experts estimate that the gap can mean about 30 million fewer words than their more advantaged counterparts. Writing for Education Week, Sarah D. Sparks [...]

Raising Brain Healthy Children

Dr. Daniel Amen, director of Amen Clinics, a brain health practice, and his wife Tana have put together some videos on raising brain-healthy children through effective parenting.  They recently posted on their blog the first of a video series on effective parenting.  Part of their advice is a suggestion for how to eliminate homework struggles [...]

Virtual Preschool Curriculum for Parents

Technology has given parents of preschoolers a new way to prepare for school.  The VINCI Virtual Preschool is a game-based subscription service that helps parents deliver instruction in essential early childhood skills.  Their subscriptions include the weekly delivery of lesson plans, books, and activity guides on their own device. Subscriptions also include access to credentialed [...]

Praise That Works

Sometimes the area between encouragement and indifference becomes quite fuzzy for parents.  Most well-intentioned parents want to encourage their children with positive reinforcement, so praising their children seems like obvious behavior for them.  However, NPR’s Poncie Rutsch explains on the Mind Shift website that some types of praise that parents give their children can lead [...]

Advantage for Video Gamers

While we are loath to admit it, another study suggests a benefit of playing video games.  A recent report on The Science Daily website explains that researchers from Brown University found that gamers who play a lot are likely to be “experts” of visual processing.   Associate professor (research) of cognitive, linguistic and psychological science, Yuka [...]

Valuable Resources

© 2017   Created by Scott Palat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service